Wednesday, August 11, 2010

What a way to end the day

IMG_1834

Ah, this is what working from an RV is all about!  At the end of each workday, I’d take the dog over to the beach for a swim, come home and grill up some dinner, and then go out for a bike ride or a paddle.

Since I don’t tow a car with my RV, my main mode of transportation around town is my Giant Freedom DX electric bike.  I attach a Burley cargo trailer to haul groceries, or to carry my inflatable boat to whatever spot I wish to launch from.

Here’s a pic of the bike and trailer (along with the empty duffle bag that holds my boat):

IMG_1786

My inflatable boat is a SeaEagle 330.  They might not look like much, but they are great comfortable and stable boats, and very easy to pump up and get on the water:

IMG_1788

So, is all this set up worth it?  Well, you be the judge!

IMG_1792

 IMG_1826

IMG_1832 IMG_1838

IMG_1806

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Views!

Lynne's Camera Bag

Best RVing Stuff Under $50

Join Us On Facebook