Monday, April 8, 2013

A Girl’s Guide to RVing

a-to-z-letters-g

G is for A Girl’s Guide to RVing, our topic for today’s A-to-Z Challenge.

A few years ago, I did a few step-by-step posts with pictures on common RVing topics that many newbies (particularly women) seem to struggle with.  These posts have become the most-popular posts of this blog.  After a few of these posts, I thought I’d highlight the collection on it’s own page and called it A Girl’s Guide to RVing.  The information is certainly not exclusively geared for women, but I wanted a catchy title and “A Girl’s Guide to RVing” seemed to fit the bill.

So if you happen to be a new to the world of RVing, and are curious about things such as how to dump your tanks, how to hook up a toad, or my thoughts on selecting an RV,  give this Guide page a look!

1 comment:

  1. This is a great little guide and I love the way you have made a separate page for it. You can easily add to it when something new comes up.

    ReplyDelete

Share Your Views!

Lynne's Camera Bag

Best RVing Stuff Under $50

Join Us On Facebook