Saturday, April 26, 2014

W = Wait Has Ended!

W

Well, I was going to blog about a different “W” topic today, but breaking news just occurred here a short while ago… my furry houseguest left her penthouse apartment (my attic) this morning and is now occupying her new SUV (Squirrel Utility Vehicle)!

IMG_9664

Our new friend Kevin from Windy City Wildlife is on his way over now to take her on an “all expenses paid” roadtrip to her new home!   So long, little friend.  Now, get back to the woods where you belong!

 

 

 

image4

10 comments:

  1. I suppose she was behind in rent too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! But I really want a second W blog post with the original thought cuz you said it was going to be special.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every year I have to patch my roof. These little guys are determined and will spend the best of their times breaking and entering. Cute though.
    Katy Did

    Life's Ride In Between

    ReplyDelete
  4. No more mysterious noises in the night! Glad you got her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad for you that she's being rehomed -- and glad for her that it'll be in some distant woods and not squirrel heaven! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you caught the squirrel and she will be re-located. Win-Win. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, the poor thing...I'm sure you are happy to get rid of him! (http://www.reflectionsenroute.com)

    ReplyDelete

Share Your Views!

Lynne's Camera Bag

Best RVing Stuff Under $50

Join Us On Facebook